Every decision you make has a ripple effect to your business
- Customer Service Specialist
- Get the best out of the consultations
- Fresh set of eyes with Managing Teams
- Running effective team meetings
- Active Listening!
- Sales and why it’s so EASY
- Finding your “point of difference”
- Enspire your staff by Kerry’s Story
- Don’t pick up your Phone!
- Dealing centrelink tax department
- What a 7ft fall did?
- Working, raising 4 children while burying her husband.
- Fun in the workplace by playing team building games
- How is your memory?
- Are you all Team players?
- Need to lift the moral in the office?
- Reward your staff for their hard work?
Whole Brain® Thinking
“6 months ago, I decided to purchase my first business in a trade that I know very little, to nothing, about. I had nothing but passion and work ethic to base my decisions on. The first time I met Kerry, I will never forget. I was totally intimidated! She kept asking me all these questions […]Read More
“I have been in hairdressing for over 20 years and have met many different managers and leaders in those years, non stand out like Kerry. I feel very fortunate to have met Kerry, she managed a very successful salon and team that I was working in. Kerry not only managed our team but was an […]Read More
“Getting my HDBI profile done was all about understanding what thinking patterns I use when presented with common scenarios in my line of work. In my line of work I manage people to deliver business solutions, of which most are time critical and complex in nature. The dynamic of part of my work is being […]Read More
“I would highly recommend having your HBDI profile done with Kerry. It really gives you a clear and accurate assessment of your thinking, strengths and weaknesses. For me it was also useful to better understand clients and communicate more effectively. Kerry has a unique way of making it very easy to understand. I would recommend […]Read More
“I recently undertook an HBDI profile assessment through Kerry and to say that it opened my eyes is an understatement. It made me understand the way I thought, which in the process validated and made me even more comfortable with several business decisions I was making at the time. I now know how to manage […]Read More